Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I could get used to this... day three. Oh me!



Photo Description: Clinton H. and I at the Venue working ... he's one of the guys on our "award winning" audio team! One of the men on our team, I found out today, did all the audio work for "Barney" on television -- which I watched growing up wow! Small world and so interesting to learn the history of people's work experience! You'd never know!

"Team" means something new to me every moment I work to make this television broadcast of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics a reality.

Talk about a resume' builder. I'm blown away. I can't imagine explaining this experience in a future job interview: the life-lessons I'm gaining are innumerable!

Olympic Opening Ceremonies coming so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment