Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day Three ... the adventure continues.



Photo: Description: Me and one of my new friends Borja of "B-man" as we call him because its easier to pronounce... from Spain ... there are so many people working on the Olympics from every country you could imagine! I love meeting all of the foreigners ... oh wait, I'm the foreigner! My new Canadian friends think its hilarious that I don't know how to say "eh" correctly and that I call the snow hats "Toboggans" instead of "Toukes"

Another hard days work today ... but it's so gratifying!

I enjoy spending time with new people I've met and learning about how they got to be involved with such an event ... of great proportions! What I do working for the Olympics has a worldwide effect!

That hit me today.

What an opportunity.

Pinch me, am I really here? This is incredible.

I thank God every day for this blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment