Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Day of work... Canadians are the coolest.



One of the other audio girls... Devon T. at the track with me after a long days work. She's from Vancouver, and says "Eh" all the time! LOL!!!

Alright ... and the truth comes out. I want to move to Canada! It's amazing! Everyone here is SO nice ... and they all truly do say, "eh" a LOT.

It's adorable.

The mountains here in Whistler are gorgeous. Waking up to the sun rising through the snow drifts on top of the rocky landscape of these ski slopes is incredible! Nothing else quite like it.

I got back from work just in time to watch the last 4 minutes of the Superbowl .. and the Colt lost! WOW! WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! The New Orleans Saints defeat the Indianapolis Colts to win Super Bowl XLIV 31-17 ... Never thought I'd say that. Conroy D. will be so excited.

Met lots of new friends today on the slopes. The audio I am doing is so fun - my co-workers are incredible.

Now hopefully to go to the hot tub with one of my new friends to relax before I'm back headed to work at 8:30 am.

A tremendous night's sleep last night. The resort beds are so comfortable. AND I still do not have a room mate. As I've said before though ... that's ok with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment