Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lagging. Lacking. Motivation to exercise.

Why is it that it's so difficult to keep up the intensity or consistency rather of working out -- but exercise AFTER you are finished is so worth it -- I always have a hard time getting myself to do it, but once I do, I am so glad I did!

I wish I could get into a better routine that is daily instead of two-per-day workouts for a while, then nothing for two days. But I suppose two days off is good for the body to recover.

I have been suffering from terrible allergies - not horrible yet but enough that it's semi-miserable. Something is blooming right now that's getting everyone!

This morning it was thundering, lightning and I had a sore throat when I woke up so I missed my 8 mile run through town with my coworker and her running group. I'm so sad I was not able to go!

Goodness gracious was I in good shape (WAS -- keyword)see photo of me from college:



But I have to look to the future -- today at 3pm, I get to meet my "little sister" for the first time -- she seems like such a neat girl! I am now in the "Big Brother/Big Sister" program mentoring a kid who needs someone to talk to!

So looking forward to finally meeting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment