Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Place Called Keeneland. It's a Kentucky Thing.


Photo description ... Sean E., Adrian T. and Lisa M. all in front of the race track ... you can vaguely see Ponies racing behind us! What a beautiful opening weekend. And record numbers of people too! That was the angle of my story for WYMT-TV.

My adventures at Keeneland ... the Lexington Horse Park ... Kentucky ... Began on opening weekend.

I reported for WYMT-TV, shot a package on Eastern Kentuckians enjoying the horse racing season ... and celebrated Spring with friends ... one a fellow reporter from WYMT, Sean E.

It was a wonderful time, lots of laughter and ponies.

Social events where you get to meet new faces, and appreciate familiar ones, all while dressed up and in beautiful weather ... fun, fun, fun!

I would say Keeneland is one of those things that is just "Kentucky" ... when I think of Kentucky, I think of Keeneland and so does everyone who lives here!

The horse racing industry ... anything to do with Equine is just so Bluegrass.
I have learned just how to appreciate the state I currently call my home, and enjoy the wonderful activities it has to offer.

It was a tremendous Easter weekend with the family, friends, and Adrian T. my amazing special man.

No comments:

Post a Comment